1. Consider the location. Where will the flush mount be installed? Will it be near a doorway or on a wall where it will be exposed to direct sunlight? Depending on the location, you may need to choose a flush mount with a higher IP rating, so it can better withstand the elements.
2. Determine the wattage. How much light do you need? A lower wattage bulb may be appropriate for a hallway or a room where you don’t need a lot of illumination. If you want to make a statement, however, you may want to select a higher wattage bulb.
3. Consider the style. Do you want an elegant, contemporary look or something more traditional? Look for flush mounts that fit the style of your home.
4. Look for quality. When it comes to flush mounts, quality matters. Look for models that are made from durable materials and come with a long warranty.
5. Choose the right finish. The finish of your flush mount can make a big difference in the look of your home. Choose something neutral if you want the light to blend in with the existing décor, or select something bolder if you want the light to be the main focus.
6. Ask a lighting specialist. Our lighting specialists stay abreast of the latest lighting trends so that they can advise our customers of the possibilities for their spaces. Stop by, or schedule a free consultation today.